The Handicap Hound is our newest program that - with a push of a button - goes out to your Handicap Program and fetches your clubs
Index Revision file and updates your Event-Man member roster. This program replaces the Import/Export Utility method. No more exporting files, copying files and importing files!
You can also use The Hound to:
- Update All Players in Event-Man with a GHIN #
- Fetch current index for ALL Players in your event - including Guests!
- Look Up By Name
- Look Up By GHIN #
- Look Up Player's Lowest Index Year to Date
- Update the player's record in Event-Man to the Lowest Index Year to Date
- Get Revision History: Last 20 Scores and Last 24 Index Revisions
- View Your Last Update Log
- Retrieve email addresses from GHIN Server Data and pass it into Event-Man
- Post Tournament Scores
- Review Posted Scores
Currently the Handicap Hound Supports GHIN, GolfNet and CDGA Handicap Programs
Please contact us anytime to learn more.